Our Vision, Mission and Values
Vision Statement: Novas seeks to find lasting solutions to homelessness.
Mission Statement: Novas actively promotes and supports Social Inclusion.
- We seek to provide, arrange and co-ordinate the provision of housing, hostels, support services, care services and any associated amenities for aged, disabled and chronically sick persons, for the homeless or poorly housed, for travellers and their families and for any other persons who maybe in necessitous circumstances, upon terms appropriate to their means.
- To provide training, educational, employment and vocational courses for the unemployed and anyone here before described.
- To provide rehabilitative and supportive holidays for any persons here before described.
Novas’ Core Values are:
- Non – judgmental approach
- Rights based society
- Fulfillment of the person
Our core objectives are:
- To alleviate poverty
- To promote equality and diversity, advocacy, participation and needs led services
- To champion social justice, inclusion, economic equality, right to meaningful work, self-determination and cultural expression.