Novas Initiatives is committed to ensuring that all communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standards. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Novas Initiatives welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with their operations which calls for a response;
- we treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- we deal with it quickly and politely;
- we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken et cetera;
- we learn from complaints, use them to approve, and manage them at our Board.
If You Have Feedback a Complaint – Step One
if you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact Eileen Whelan in writing or by telephone.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by the Head of Legal and Personnel. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
The Head of Legal and Personnel
3 Rd Floor
St Alphonsus Street,
Phone: 061 370325
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will all acknowledge your complaint within seven days, and do everything we can resolve it within 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you’re not happy with the response you receive, you may get in touch again by writing to the Company Secretary of Novas initiatives. The Company Secretary will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.